Said the Spider to the Fly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥

2 posters

Go down

A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥ Empty A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥

Post  Grell Sutcliffe Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 am

Character name: Grell Sutcliffe

Species: Death God~!

Age/ apparent age: Around 22~

Appearance: I can take two forms, my, most unattractive butler form; A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥ Grell_sutcliffe_4070
And then, my beautiful, perfect shinigami form; A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥ 3932317078_6f78c51bc6

Personality: I'm certainly flirtatious but not so much as those filthy whores of which I despise. I must say that I am very incapable at being a perfect butler but I'm definitely an amazing shinigami. I refer to myself using female words and I do indeed want Sebas-chan's babies. I can be deadly serious when I want too, aswell.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: OOC time 8D There's not much that I won't rp. As long as it's not you know, necrophilia or like, beastiality. I don't mind shota but only if the other person is good with that. *nodnod* If you want to know which pairings I support, then do ask Very Happy

Any other out of character notes - let us know a thing or two about you: Hai! I'm really happy to be a part of this forum <3 I hope to get along with everyone and I hope to grope Sebastian as much as I can when we get one.
Grell Sutcliffe
Grell Sutcliffe

Back to top Go down

A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥ Empty Re: A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥

Post  The Undertaker Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello~ *Waves with just his fingers* You'll visit me again soon, yes~? You're quite the entertaining one~
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Admin

https://walkintomyparlour.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥ Empty Re: A Butler To DIE For.... Grell Sutcliffe ♥

Post  Grell Sutcliffe Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 pm

But of course I will~ Although, I don't want you mistaking me for a corpse again!
Grell Sutcliffe
Grell Sutcliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  The Undertaker Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 pm

You'd make such a pretty corpse... But the living breathe in their sleep - if I remember... It has been a while since I listened, kehehe~ I do not spend much time with anyone other than my guests, you see~ Though if you want to put me back in the salt I'd be more than willing~~
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grell Sutcliffe Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Pretty, you say? Well I'm very flattered. A lovely woman such as myself would of course make a pretty corpse. But I'm not one and I don't plan on becoming one!
Grell Sutcliffe
Grell Sutcliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  The Undertaker Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Are you sure you won't change your mind? I take good care of my guests, it's not so bad being joining them~
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grell Sutcliffe Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Of course I won't! I rather enjoy being alive like this. It's beautiful, especially when I can see my lovely Sebas-Chan~<3
Grell Sutcliffe
Grell Sutcliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  The Undertaker Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Well, whenever you change your mind~ Or that butler changes it for you~ You know where to find me~~

Last edited by The Undertaker on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grell Sutcliffe Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Of course I do~ But I will not and Sebas-Chan cannot change my mind either!
Grell Sutcliffe
Grell Sutcliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down