Said the Spider to the Fly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you come to see what it feels like to sleep in a coffin? Kehehe~

Go down

Have you come to see what it feels like to sleep in a coffin? Kehehe~ Empty Have you come to see what it feels like to sleep in a coffin? Kehehe~

Post  The Undertaker Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Character name: The Undertaker

What the character is: Well, that really depends whether you rely on the manga or anime~ I'm willing to be either human or Reaper for whoever can make me laugh the hardest~

Age/ apparent age: 27

Appearance: Have you come to see what it feels like to sleep in a coffin? Kehehe~ Undertaker

Personality: I enjoy frightening others... Or is that just my mannerisms making me seem that way? I do like my job[s], though... Tea and dog biscuits can make a great snack; I do love to experiment. Though of course, what I love the most in this world, is anything that can make me laugh~

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: Just bestiality, shota, that sort of thing. Not that I won't be creeping on the young Earl... I just want to get my hands on his body when I can measure him for his coffin~

Any other out of character notes - let us know a thing or two about you: I'm unsure yet whether to stick to the canon of the manga or the anime about his species. Normally I'd go for manga exclusively, but this forum has Alois etc, so anime canon can't be ruled out. I think I'll just leave it ambiguous.
I'm one of your admins, and I'll also be acting as your authority on Victorian England accuracy. I'll tell you more about me if you can make me laugh!
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Admin

https://walkintomyparlour.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum