Said the Spider to the Fly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grell Sutcliffe

Go down

Grell Sutcliffe Empty Grell Sutcliffe

Post  Grell Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:17 am

Grell Sutcliffe Grell-1

Your name: Grell Sutcliffe

Species: Shinigami DEATH ♥

Personality section: Grell is the "useless" Death God and always tends to slack off to see his love interest who actually doesn't love him back at all. He's partially gender confused and always refers to himself as a woman. Grell reaper and can be seen as a pathetic excuse for a reaper however when he is serious, he's somewhat ruthless. When you get past the fact that he eliminates women NOT on the reaping list due to his hate for slutty women.

Roleplay sample: Grell stood on the beautifully green garden at the front of the Phantomhive Manor, his long red hair swishing behind him in the breeze. The Death God had cut off work to see the love of his life and ignore the fact that his love wasn't returned. He knew that at this time of the morning, Sebastian would be waking up Ciel to give him breakfast. Grell decided on entering the house with the excuse of seeing Madame Red. He walked closer to the grand front door and grinned lustfully, hoping he could pass it off. Which he knew, he couldn't but he went for it anyway, in his usual forward and feminine style.

Anything else?: OOC time :'D I really hope that was okay owo I hope you liked my application and I hope I did a good job <3

Grell

Back to top Go down

Grell Sutcliffe Empty Re: Grell Sutcliffe

Post  Ciel Phantomhive Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 pm

You're accepted! Your descriptions could use a little more substance, but overall a good rp sample. Go on ahead and make an account using your character's name and welcome to the forum, Grell!

and stay away from my servant you psychotic death stalker >>

Ciel Phantomhive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grell Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Thank you :3 I'll go sign up now!

Grell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content